Senior Research Analyst - Blockchain Practice
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Good negotiable + bonus + benefits|
- Our client is a global organisation and they seek a Senior Research Analyst to lead their European Blockchain practice's expansion in its IT vendor and IT end-user research.
The focus of the role is around both ongoing syndicated research and custom research for specific European Blockchain and Distributed Ledger technologies projects.
An existing knowledge of the Blockchain market is key for the position.
- Create written research deliverable – including market analyses and profiles of key Blockchain and Distributed Ledger technologies players
- Deliver presentations to clients or at events and for webcasts
- Ensure output of deliverables that feed into strategic advisory and go-to-market engagements across Europe
- Build strong relationships with technology vendors
- Build an internal network with analysts covering complementary areas beyond the core team.
- Minimum of 3 years' job experience in a relevant practice at an IT market research or consulting firm; or in a Technology vendor
- Understanding and expertise of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger technologies
- Outstanding writing skills, able to produce insightful reports based on desk research, briefings, sound survey or forecast data, providing meaningful recommendations
- Public speaking and good interpersonal communications skills
- Minimum university or college degree, BA, BSc or equivalent
- Analytical skills and experience in data modelling and forecasting techniques