Senior Research Analyst - Employment/ legal sector
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation ManagementTraining|
|Salary||£ 30 - 40,000 p.a. + benefits|
- A leading research consultancy specialising in employment and legal issues requires a Senior Research Analyst/Information Manager to manage the day to day running of the small research/information team and take responsibility for analysing more complex cases.
The role requires a highly organised individual who can lead the small research team to ensure all work deadlines are met; work is completed to a high standard and the provision of direct administrative and research-based support.
This would suit a skilled research analyst who wants to combine their existing experience with management/co-ordinating responsibilities.
- Management of new work that comes into the research team
- Organising, allocating and overseeing the work of the research team of three
- Providing training/induction for new research staff including undertaking regular appraisals.
- Undertaking primary and secondary research i.e. internet research and searching in the in-house library (secondary) as well as using a variety of sources to uncover information.
- Analysing and interpreting information, drawing conclusions and presenting findings which are able to be understood by a variety of audiences.
- Undertaking some mathematical calculations
- Working to tight deadlines
- Updating and managing the firm’s website and LinkedIn profile
- Take the lead on GDPR
- Degree or relevant experience preferably in Social Science
- Excellent command of English language written and oral
- Minimum 5 years’ research/analytical work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and preferable experience of drafting reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Ability to input data onto computerised information systems and to analyse data
- Ability to use own initiative, well organised and able to prioritise workloads and forward plan
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated