Legal and Business Researcher
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation Management|
|Salary||To £ 32,000 p.a. + benefits|
- This role is to work for a prestigious City law practice and assist with the provision of legal and business information to UK lawyers in support of existing and potential client relationships.
Candidates should ideally be a qualified information professional with a degree or relevant postgraduate qualification in Information Studies/Science and some relevant experience of working in an information role ideally within a legal or other commercial sector. Candidates without these qualifications may, however, be considered.
- Assisting in the provision of a legal, business, industry and competitive intelligence research service
- Assisting in the provision of a current awareness service
- Assisting with hard copy and electronic legal and business resources
- Assisting in the provision of legal and business research skills training programme
- Working closely with the Knowledge Management department
- Highly computer literate with thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Some experience in using electronic sources such as LexisNexis and Westlaw
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise fashion
- Must have the ability and willingness to share best practice knowledge and experience
- A 'can-do' approach and willingness to learn
- Ideally a degree or post-graduate qualification in Information Studies/Science or equivalent experience working in legal or corporate information role
- ideally, previous experience of acquisitions and cataloguing