Researcher (ideally with German) - TMT sector
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London or Madrid|
|Area||London, UKEurope, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Very good negotiable + benefits and discretionary bonus|
- A Researcher is being sought by our global client to work within the European Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) team.
Through the delivery of secondary research, the new post holder will contribute to client work and knowledge base by supporting proposals, client cases and business or internal development initiatives.
The role involves articulating and delivering findings in a timely and accurate manner and conducting research on commercial, multi-industry and economic topics.
This is a newly created vacancy for either someone with two - four years' relevant work experience The position requires written and oral fluency in English and fluency in another European language (German preferred).
- Working closely with more senior team members, understand, scope and deliver accurate, timely and relevant data and information
- Clarifying request objectives under direct supervision and discussing the most appropriate and timely research approach.
- Delivering messages in a concise manner with a positive disposition to help build a loyal customer base
- Undergraduate degree minimum (a preference for a degree in business, economics, engineering, sciences)
- 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Written and oral fluency in English and fluent in another European language (German preferred)
- An organized thinker committed to learning research analysis including: methods, databases and tools, synthesis & packaging
- Willing to grow and learn in an apprenticeship culture where you can quickly build and expand your research knowledge base to the next level