Document Automation Manager - Manchester
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementWeb and Content ManagementTraining|
|Salary||Very good negotiable + benefits|
- This role, with an international law practice, will focus primarily on managing the delivery of Document Automation services using Contract Express to automate internal and client facing documents.
The new Manager will responsible for line management of a growing team of legal knowledge engineers and includes, providing training to junior team members.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced document automation expert to help lead an energetic and growing team and take document automation to the next level, in an exciting and innovative firm.
- Expert automation of single/ multiple documents for internal and external audiences using Contract Express
- Line management and supervision of a small team in multiple locations
- Ownership of the firm’s automation house style
- Maintenance of existing automated documents
- Devising and leading the delivery of a programme of training to increase awareness and capability of automation within the business
- Provide reporting and data analytics on the document automation service
- Participating in KM systems projects as business lead / KM subject matter expert
- Expertise in automating documents using Contract Express, preferably gained in a law firm (or legal department)
- Experience of managing a team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and house style applications
- An understanding of the structure, complexity and organisation of legal documents (e.g. contracts)
- A keen interest in the future direction of legal technology systems.
- Enthusiasm for document automation and a pride in the quality of the output from the system