Researcher - fluent Italian, French, Polish, Chinese or Turkish
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge ManagementTraining|
|Salary||£40 - 45,000 p.a. + bens. and discretionary bonus|
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Researcher with fluency in a second language to join a growing international consulting firm in Central London.
The focus of the role is to ensure that consultants receive intelligent, prompt, effective research support and answers.
The firm is dynamic, fast paced and entering an exciting new growth phase, building its international focus, so it is essential that applicants have native
language skills in one (or more) of the following: Italian / French / Polish / Chinese / Turkish and / or entitlement to work in the USA.
- Carrying out research on a wide range of commercial, economic and industry specific topics using paid and public sources
- Successfully managing a high volume of research requests, delivering accurate and timely results
- Working closely with colleagues to understand request objectives and proactively finding or suggesting solutions as appropriate
- Coaching and supporting junior research staff
- Providing research training to new consultants and inducting all joiners on knowledge management tools and processes
- Contributing to knowledge capture and dissemination
- Actively impacting the development of the research function, participating in the further refinement of the firm's knowledge management solution, targeting and promoting the research services to all the global offices
- Excellent business knowledge and a highly developed understanding of research techniques and information sources
- Demonstrable knowledge of some key business research tools such as CapIQ, Orbis, Euromonitor, SimilarWeb, Nexis
- Numerical fluency and ability to present data in an effective fashion; competency in the use of Excel
- Educated to degree level (information qualification preferred but not essential)
- Native language skills in one (or more) of Italian / French / Polish / Chinese / Turkish and / or entitlement to work in the USA
- A willingness (and requisite entitlements) to spend time working in one of these locations in due course