Data Visualisation Analyst – Property sector
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Excellent and negotiable + Bonus + Benefits|
- To work in the property sector in Central London and be responsible for providing Analytics and Insight to support residential research capabilities and output.
This is a newly created post due to the rapid growth of digital and data capabilities within the organisation.
The person recruited will analyse complex datasets and cleanse data
A propery background is advantageous but not essential.
University degree (1st or 2:1) or equivalent.
- MSc or higher in a relevant field preferable but not essential
- Strong and demonstrable capability to simplify complex datasets
- Strong and demonstrable capability to build compelling visualisations
- Analytical background and experience using analytical technology and can demonstrate how to consolidate multiple data sets and present them in a compelling manner
- The tenacity to see through complex problems as well as the vision and spontaneity to contribute new ideas
- An interest in current affairs and an understanding of the key dynamics that drive property markets is desirable.
- A propery background is advantageous but not essential.