Researcher - Human Resources
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South East London|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation Management|
|Salary||£ 20 - 30,000 p.a.|
- This role, with a leading employment consultancy in South East London, entails assisting the Research Team Members in undertaking primary (internet/in-house library) and secondary (telephone and questionnaires), research and information gathering.
- Undertaking primary and secondary research
- Using a variety of sources to uncover information.
- Research into specific human resources topics and producing drafts in written format to be included in a report.
- Assisting in updating research material in the firm’s library to ensure that the most up to date and relevant research sources are being used
- Analysing and interpreting information drawing own conclusions and presenting findings in your own words to be understood by a variety of audiences.
- Some mathematical calculations
- Uncovering accurate and reliable information and statistics
- Telephone answering and responding to enquires
- Typing letters and reports (audio typing) to a standard house style
- Organising correspondence
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent (a social science degree is preferable),
- Some previous office work experience; preferably research work
- A working knowledge of maths is essential.
- Ability to use all functions of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to input information onto computerised information systems
- Be able to undertake internet research and different innovative approaches to accessing information.
- Good administrative, typing, proofreading and communication capabilities
- Excellent command of the English language; good written and oral communication skills