Knowledge Assistant (12 month FTC)
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementInformation Management|
|Salary||Good negotiable + benefits|
- This role, working in the knowledge management department of a top law firm,
will involve supporting the migration of content from legacy systems to the new K.M. platform. Experience of working in the legal sector and an interest in current affairs are desirable.
Uploading content into the new CMS platform, following an agreed process and deadlines
Checking for correct use of corporate house styles and updating content as required
- Manipulating and sourcing images to fit article templates
Creating and updating embedded links to 3rd party content
Ideally some relevant work experience in the legal (or sdimilar) sector.
Ability to check all content for accuracy and cohesiveness
- Attention to detail
Excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar
Ensure that all published content meets quality standards
- Creative eye plus effective and efficient information retrieval skills
- Computer literate and comfortable with technologyStrong IT skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Self-motivated, organised, disciplined and pro-active
- Uploading content into the new CMS platform, following an agreed process and deadlines