Senior OR Research Analyst - Corporate Banking
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Good negotiable + benefits and bonus|
- An energetic Research Analyst or Senior Research Analyst is being sought by a leading global advisory company for its Corporate Banking research programme.
The successful candidate will lead research in the areas of corporate banking including global transaction banking, treasury services, payments and commercial lending. This role has many client-facing and industry-facing responsibilities and will involve travel, predominately in Europe but also to other regions.
This role offers the chance to join a successful, highly collaborative and motivated market intelligence research team.
- Delivering compelling research projects.
- Responsible for the success of the Corporate Banking programme and be heavily involved in consulting and custom research in corporate banking and broader financial services domain.
- Managing the research agenda, writing research reports, helping with marketing activities to raise industry visibility, conducting business development, providing sales support, and acting effectively as a client advisor.
- At least 3 years of experience in market research and/or consulting in financial services, preferably in the payments or corporate banking sector.
- Work experience in a financial institution or within an ICT company dealing with corporate banking is preferable
- Experience in data analytics, cognitive, digital transformation, internet of things, cloud, security, API management, blockchain will be a clear advantage.
Effective presentation and solid writing skills
Proficiency in MS office is a must. Advanced Excel (eg. data modelling) and PowerPoint design skills are beneficial.
Fluency in written and oral English is a must. Fluency in a second or third European language would be advantageous.