Economic Analyst - Property
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c: £45 - 55,000 p.a. + benefits|
- Our property consultancy client has an opening for an Economic Analyst to help utilise and disseminate economic data, information and opinion. The overarching aim is to surface the real estate implications of relevant economic events in a way that provides the business with the economic insight necessary to help support clients and win new business.
This is not a heavily analytical role and the new incumbent will need to become a real estate expert and gain an excellent understanding of economic impacts on real estate.
- Use the firm’s data resources to address economic data/analysis requests from the business and within the commercial research team
- Monitor economic / financial / geopolitical / corporate events, distil, and share important aspects within the firm’s commercial business
- Synthesise key economic, financial, geopolitical events into a regular internal communication, and external commentary on intelligence as relevant
- Work with the relevant teams to produce economic analysis with a relevant ‘so what’ factor and formulate house views on economic and geopolitical events, in conjunction with the research teams
- Assist with other ad hoc economic related requests (for example in relation to pitch documents, consultancy projects, presentations, and client discussions)
- A solid working understanding of economics, finance and politics
- A good understanding of the relevant data sources that complement these areas.
- The ability to write well: to break down often complex themes into short, digestible and well-articulated commentary.
- Preferably a senior consultant from a ‘big four’ type consultancy, a journalist, someone with an economics background or alternatively someone with an interest in economics.