Business and Legal Researcher
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Excellent salary + benefits|
- A leading global law firm has a vacancy for a Researcher in their Research Services team which provides research services to UK lawyers and globally across legal, news and business information.
Our client is seeking candidates with good experience of dealing with legal and business research enquiries. Candidates with a business research background are particularly welcome as the team would benefit from this.
- Carrying out research in response to requests received from lawyers and business services professionals using a range of legal, business and news information resources.
- Providing a range of legal and business current awareness services
- Supporting the firm’s research skills training
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of the the firm's intranet
Library resource management: acquisitions and cataloguing tasks.
- Keen interest and awareness of the commercial world, global business news and the legal sector.
- Effective and efficient information retrieval skills.
- Knowledge of a range of legal, buisness and financial research and news databases and resources
- Experience of providing current awareness and alerting services.
- Experience of working with library resources