Research Director - Government Insights
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Excellent high negotiable salary + bonus|
- Our consultancy client is seeking an energetic Research Director or Senior Research Manager for it's European Smart Cities and Public Sector research and advisory practice.
The manager will lead research in the areas of digital government and the entire spectrum of smart cities' activities.
This is a relatively public role with many client-facing and industry-facing responsibilities.
- Delivering compelling research projects
- Managing customer interactions
- Proactively growing the practice through successful engagement with all client types - technology vendors and technology buyers
- Being heavily involved in consulting and custom research.
- Managing the research agenda and writing research reports
- At least 7-10 years of experience in working in market research and/or consulting looking after smart cities and the public sector.
- Work experience in the sector or within an ICT company dealing with public sector and cities is highly valued.
- Effective presentation skills
- Solid writing skills
- Strong business development skills
- Curious and passionate about IT-enabled business innovation
- Robust project management skills with a constant eye on detail.