Digital Learning Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Very high negotiable salary + Bonus|
This is an exciting newly created opportunity to work for leading global law firm within their Knowledge and Learning team.
You will need 4+ years relevant work experience in a professional services firm and ideally also within a digital learning agency.
- Lead the design and delivery of high quality ‘modern’ and ‘innovative’ blended and digital learning solutions for the firm, supporting strategic priorities where global access to learning is required.
- Project manage all commissions coming into the team ensuring they are scoped and follow best practice design and development processes.
- Lead scoping meetings with stakeholders in the business, facilitating confidently and managing expectations.
- Manage, coach and develop a team of Digital Learning Developers.
- Collaborate closely with the wider global learning team to ensure a seamless service to the business and to share knowledge of digital solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders in the business to share best practice and showcase where modern digital solutions can create efficiencies in the way people learn.
- Support the design and development of external client facing products working with stakeholders in the business including Business Development Teams.
- Candidate Requirements
- An experienced Lead Designer with an impressive portfolio of blended and digital learning solutions, including across a diverse range of subject content.
- Proven expertise in the knowledge and use of the latest learning technologies/authoring tools/virtual classrooms to support a range of solutions and scenarios.
- Experienced at designing for solutions on a range of devices including deployment on mobile apps.
- An expert at leading the full lifecycle of the digital learning process (scoping, scripting, artwork, design, review, tools and evaluation).
- Confident at collaborating and influencing stakeholders in a high performing culture.
- An experienced team manager – able to inspire and coach, likely to have led a team of Developers and collaborated with external vendors.
- Outstanding project management skills – deployed using PM tools to drive a culture of efficiency in a team.
- Passionate about keeping abreast of the latest digital learning approaches and ideas – future thinking and a keen follower of thought leaders in the industry
- Outstanding communication skills – in particular, excellent script writing skills.