Research / Information Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South East London|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation Management|
|Salary||To £ 30,000 + benefits|
- This is a newly created role with a leading employment and human resources research consultancy based in South East London.
- Conducting analysis and research in relation to the labour market and assist with overseeing the output of the Information team .
- Producing research and analysis that is to be used in the legal process by way of employment reports.
- Assisting the Research/Information Manager on more difficult cases where more sophisticated research and analytical techniques are required to complete the report.
- Helping to prioritise the workload of the small Information team.
- Degree or relevant experience preferably in the social sciences
- At least two years' work experience post graduation.
- Preferably experience of the research and analysis of information
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to input information onto computerised information systems
- Experience of managing own workload
- Good team player; enjoys working in a small team
- Organised, able to prioritise workload and use own initiative