Account Manager - Technology Research
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, UKSouth East, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Very good basic salary and high commission potential|
- To work for a global Market Intelligence organisation and be responsible for a mainly UK territoryResponsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of largely established accounts and subsidiaries.
- Plan and execute sales strategy to develop relationships and build account plans to identify and drive new business opportunities.
- Achieve goals in collaboration with other business units
- Undertake regular business reviews with management to evaluate performance and client growth opportunities.
- This assignment will suit an Account Manager with preferred relevant account management and experience of selling into medium-large technology vendors or similar.
- Proven new business development skills
- Ideally some understanding of Market Research and Advisory services
- Ambitious, high potential sales professional with a strong track record who is seeking a challenging career opportunity with an international culture.