Legal Knowledge Systems Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London or Manchester|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementInformation ManagementWeb and Content Management|
|Salary||£ 65 - 85,000 p.a. dependent on experience|
- To work for prestigious global law practice
To become a key firm adviser on new and emerging KM technologies.
- To manage Knowledge Management technology projects and to investigate the use of Artificial Intelligence tools
- To take a lead in KM projects including Legal Knowledge Search, RAVN and MS Teams
- To work with practice groups globally to design data points and to promote user adoption.
- To be involved with key system migration/decommissioning projects
- To mentor and guide team members to improve their skills
- To help develop taxonomies and data mapping
Candidate requirementsLine Management experience and able to guide the work and progress of team members.
Experience of working in the legal sector or in a relevant Knowledge/Information management and strategic role within professional services.
A good understanding of information systems and classification principles including experience of management and enterprise search.
Familiarity with KM systems and taxonomies