Legal Researcher / Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh or Glasgow|
|Area||Midlands, UKScotland, UK|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisTraining|
|Salary||Good negotiable salary|
- 3 month contract position (possibly to go permanent) and to work for a top law practice.
The role is to work from home and be based in either Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh or Glasgow
- Undertaking legal research projects and promoting the use of legal and business resources to the business
- Delivering high quality, accurate, timely and cost effective business intelligence and research to the firm, including regular intelligence on competitor activity.
- Carrying out in-depth analysis on clients and producing reports
- Proactively identifying and delivering legal and on occasion business research and insight to inform and support lawyers
- Identifying relevant resources for use by the Research team or wider business
Assisting with designing and delivering training in research techniques
- Legal Research experience gained in a professional services or financial services / consulting / investment environment
- Excellent knowledge of available research applications and their relevance to the operations of the firm
- Experience of designing and delivering training on online information products and research services
- Familiarity with standard analytical models, research techniques and report writing