Document Automation Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Information ManagementRecords ManagementTrainingDatabase Support|
|Salary||To £ 65,000 p.a.|
- To work for a prestigious global law firm and be responsible for delivering Document Automation services using Contract Express to automate internal documents. There is also a growing involvement in developing automated client facing expert systems as part of the firm’s wider automation strategy.
Automation of single or multiple documents
- Application of logic and rules to ensure that fee earners documents are produced with the correct content and formatting.
- Maintenance of existing automated documents.
- Assistance with designing HighQ Collaboration portals where appropriate.
- Assistance in AI/Machine Learning projects
- Candidate requirements:
- Relevant experience of automating documents using Contract Express, preferably gained in a law firm (or legal department)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (2010 preferred), particularly Word and house style applications
- An understanding of the structure, complexity and organisation of legal documents (e.g. contracts)
- A keen interest in the future direction of legal technology systems
- Enthusiasm for all forms of legal automation and a pride in the quality of the output from the system