Legal Knowledge Systems Support Specialist
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementWeb and Content ManagementTraining|
- With some familiarity of the HighQ Collaborate extranet platform.
To work in a 12 month fixed term contract for a global law practice with Central London office.
The aim of the role is to support the firm in the adoption and use of the firm’s extranet platform and assist with the development and maintenance of knowledge products globally.
- Working with internal stakeholders and clients to gather requirements for the extranet
- Provide guidance and support in the use of the technology.
- Delivering training and guidance
- Producing and updating training documentation
- Ensure the adoption and sustainability of knowledge solutions
- Experience of working with HighQ Collaborate
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders and covert requirements into technical solutions
- Interest in legal technology and knowledge management
- Experience of working with HTML (desirable)
Degree level education