Intranet / Knowledge Systems Specialist
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Information ManagementWeb and Content ManagementLibrary|
|Salary||Very high negotiable|
- SharePoint expertise required and over 5 years’ experience of working on/managing a global intranet.
Initial 12 month fixed term contract to assist with upgrading and maintaining a global intranet for this top law practice.
- Review requests for the creation of intranet pages and implement as appropriate
- Participate and implement larger scale content projects with complex requirements
- Review and implement, where appropriate, permissions to access and update content
- Gathering and reviewing stakeholder requirements for the new platform
- Contribute to content strategy and proposed publishing model
Experience in supporting intranet design, architecture, governance and performance decisions
Strong relationship management skills, able to deal with senior stakeholders, both external and internal, as well as managing third party suppliers
Experience of working on projects across various geographies and time zones
Work experience within a legal/professional services firm