In-depth Researcher / Librarian
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisLibraryTraining|
|Salary||c. £ 40 - 50,000 p.a. + Bonus|
- To work for a prestigious global Consultancy in the technical arena and located in Central London.
The role would be well suited to anyone with experience of working in the technical or management consulting, law, finance (banking or accounting) fields
- Undertaking exttremely varied value added research projects using a range of sources
- Engaging with enquirers and undertaking reference interviews
- Promoting information services throughout the firm
- Cataloguing and classifying of books and e-books and abstracting selected journals;
- Proactively sharing relevant content via the intranet and other channels
- Significant experience of undertaking in-depth / value added research utilising a variety of different sources.
- Experience across a range of sectors and marketplaces,
- Comfortable researching companies and industries; market trends; new technologies, materials and processes; sustainability; countries and geographies.
- Familiar with professional research tools such as Dialog Proquest, Profound, Factiva and Orbis or comparable tools.
- Ideally a Library / Information Management qualification
- The ability, enthusiasm and desire to mentor and develop less senior colleagues about sources, methodologies and deliverables